Welcome to my abode of pretty things (:. Continuing Oscar Wilde's aesthetic one beautiful possession at a time.
IMPORTANT: I will ALWAYS disclose which products I have received from companies free of cost. I will never write sponsored or paid articles. Products sent to me are sent for consideration only, and are not guaranteed a good review. Unless otherwise indicated, everything reviewed are products purchased by me.
La Vie En Beaute is formerly Diamond in the Rough at thoughtsofeverythingandanything.blogspot.com. Please note the change because Blogger WILL NOT automatically redirect you!
Friday, October 3, 2008
(A-Mei, Asian pop star)
It was released 1/8/08 at very select locations, like Dresscamp and Manish Aurora.
* Ruby woo - Vivid bluish-red (Matte, Perm)
* Siss - Muted golden beige (Satin, Perm)
* Love rules - Fuchsia flashed-up with white sparkle pearlized pigment (LE)
* Shes a star - Lustre-shine light neutral gold (LE)
Bold Eyes Palette (LE)
* Venus - (LE)
* Carbon - Intense black (Matte, Perm)
* Freshwater - Bright summersky blue (Veluxe Pearl, Perm)
Neutral Eyes Palette (LE)
* Vanilla - Soft pale peachy-ivory flecked with shimmer (Velvet, Perm)
* Mulch - Intense golden reddish brown flecked with golden bronze shimmer (Velvet, Perm)
* Brown down - Teddy bear brown (Veluxe, Perm)"
Although it was at very select locations, I still managed to indulge. I got Bold Eyes and Love Rules.
Honestly, the bold eyes were pretty disapointing. Carbon creased on me, Venus barely showed up and Freshwater was sheerer than I'm used to from MAC. However, the colors work great together, and I can use this efficently when I want to.
Love Rules is your standard bright obnoxious warm fuschia lip glass we all see from MAC at some point, but as I didn't have one, I happily indulged. This brightens up the lip (and face) fabulously!! Complete 5 star from me.