1. They declared bankruptcy last week.
2. That their website, which has been down for a few days, is the result of it. Their website sends you to Sephora.
Stila Confirmed that they AREN'T GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!
1. "Just got off of the phone with a Rep from Stila, and was assured the company is NOT going bankrupt, and all is good in the world. So while I urge you to go pick up your favorite Stila products, there's no need to hoard them. Be patient - the website will be back soon, after routine maintenance is completed. And Stila isn't going anywhere!
Please - if you see anyone passing along the bankruptcy rumor, correct them, will ya? This is harmful for a company...
If you have any questions, contact me @ email@example.com!" Taken from source.
1. Deep clearances at Walgreens.
Jane confirmation: SOURCE
1. 'Jane & Company today filed for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in Wilmington, Delaware." (from Source).
Sad economic times...