Ok, from Specktra, the finishes/official lipstick color descriptions:
- Madly Creative - Pink neutral with white pearl (Frost)
- Ever Embellish - Plum brown with red pearl (Lustre)
- Made with Love - Bright coral pink (Lustre)
- Colour Crafted - Milky pink (Frost)
- Trimming Talk - Bright fuschia (Frost)
- Most Popular - Purple with yellow undertone (Lustre) (Repromote: Hello Kitty)
The mineralize blushes, I was NOT a fan. They were sparkly! They weren't as buttery as last year's release either. Nice colours, but LE and a price tag of 21 bucks? Forget it.
I didn't swatch the shadows because the SA was eyeing me oddly at that time and I thought I should make a getaway and head off to the other counters to swatch. I can say they weren't as nicely textured as last years though, and nowhere near as pigmented. I think you could use those for a medium pigmented look though.
What are you looking to pick up?